Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our online store. We provide its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). In addition, when you use our service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. We reserves the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN - These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in any way modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Company's shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
2. RETURN POLICY - We hope you're completely satisfied with any product purchased from Victoriamo and we take great pride in assuring the quality of our products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we'll accept the exchange or return only that is defective or wrongly delivered.
To ask for an exchange or refund, you need to make sure to obey the following terms:
a. Contact us within 7 days since you get the goods.
b. Please explain how and where the transfers are defective and provide photos that can clearly show the defections on the goods.
c. Once we confirm the issue, please send all the goods to us. Upon receipt of the item, we'll issue a refund for the full purchase price. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and we hope our return and exchange policy reflects our commitment to customer satisfaction. Victoriamo reserves the right to refuse any return with our products due to different situations. Whenever you need help, please contact us at first time.
3. ORDER ACCEPTANCE - Please note once an order is made and confirmed by you (mostly it’s the order confirmation email), you can neither cancel nor vary the order howsoever, because once the order is confirmed, the cost is generated in both labor and material.
4. COPY RIGHT - We reserve the copy right on all of our products on our website. Customers have the right on the usage of our products, but the copy right belongs only to Victoriamo. If any customer or third party wants us to transfer the copy right of our designs to them, please contact us to negotiate on this issue.
5. SUBSTITUTION - Our Company reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with the Our Company.
6. PRICE - Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 180 days unless designated as firm for a specific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our Company . A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our Company if the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company . All prices and deliveries are F.O.B. shipping point. Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
7. TRANSPORTATION - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company shall use its judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
8. PACKING - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company will comply only with its minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipment for Buyer's special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
9. FORCE MAJEURE - Our Company shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays in transportation; lack of or inability to obtain raw materials (including energy sources), components, labor, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond Our Company's reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our Company may during any period of shortage due to any of said causes, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users thereof in any manner which Our Company deems fair and reasonable. In no event shall Our Company be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
10. REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES - In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term herein contained, Buyer shall pay to Our Company, in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney's fees and costs of collection.
11. REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Our Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our Company's liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our Company's option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our Company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our Company in accordance with Our Company's instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our Company for breach of any of Our Company's obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our Company makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
12. SELECTION - Buyer represents that the goods sold hereunder are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Our Company's skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods and materials. Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our Company, its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorney's fees), damages and liabilities resulting from actual or alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our Company for any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulation or standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered hereunder.
13.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - Victoriamo respects the intellectual property of others, we have strict procedures to make our designs. To avoid any dispute may happen on our site, we respond quickly to concerns of rights owners about any dispute (including trademark, logo or any form of intellectual property) . To claim copyright disputes, please submit your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org . Once approved, we will handle the matter in a timely manner.